- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Cousin Brothers Shot Dead In Muradnagar Over Rs 50,000
Two cousins in the cattle trade business were shot dead in Muradnagar area on Tuesday. The brothers owed Rs. 50,000. The accused was accompanied by his 4 friends who were later arrested by police.The two parties were involved in a dispute over the said amount, the accused then summoned him to his farm and shot him dead from behind. An FIR was lodged at the Muradnagar police station and the dead body has been sent for post mortem.