- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Cycle Track In Gurgaon Is Being Used As A Parking Lot
The local government built a cycle track on Bhagwan Mahavir Marg in order to reduce traffic and promote "go green" initiative. Now that cycle track is being used by commuters for parking cars.Mainly auto rickshaws can be seen parked on the track. The track was built by MCG after residents repeatedly complained about the lack of a cycling track. MCG is now planning to create awareness about the track.