- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
DDA's Policy Of Conversion Of Lease Hold Plots Into Freehold
The procedure of conversion of plots into freehold by the DDA has some gratuitous features. It involves some construction in the plot before it can be converted into freehold. What people in the new sectors of Rohini do is do the minimum temporary construction on the leasehold plot, get it photographed and then apply. Once the conversion is done, the constructed structure loses its relevance. People have to spend money to the tune of 1 lac or so on something which ultimately has no use. Why cannot the DDA do away with the requirement of minimum construction and instead increase the conversion charges by say 40000 or 50000. This way the government will get more revenue and people would be more than happy to pay.