- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Doctors On Strike
The doctors at Deen Dayal Upadhyaya (DDU) hospital in West Delhi went on strike today demanding action against the attendants of a patient for allegedly beating up three of them. According to hospital sources, a scuffle broke out between doctors and a patient and his attendants at the orthopedic emergency in the hospital yesterday at around 10 PM following both parties have filed a police complaint against each other. The patient's relative alleged that the doctor hit him leading to damage to his ear drum. The incident occured when the patient, who had gone for the treatment of his fractured leg, was sitting on the floor with his leg stretched. As he was in pain, an orthopedic doctor passing by his side had hit his leg. The boy had just asked him to watch forward and then walk. As soon as he said this that man hit my son so badly that it caused damage to his ear drum. Hospital authorities said a four member committee has been constituted to enquire into the matter and submit a report. The representatives of the Resident Doctors' Association met senior officials in the state health department and demanded security beef up at the hospital. On monday a patient's family protested outside the hospital for action to be taken against the doctor.