- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi: Dengue-chikungunya Outbreak Worries Shoo Away Tourists
By: Hocalwire Editorial, 2016-09-14 05:00:54.0Category: Crime
Tour operators are taking precautionary steps for foreigners arriving in Delhi during the peak tourist season set to begin from October this year. The US embassy in New Delhi issued health advisory for their tourists visiting India. Delhi registers about 35 per cent of India's total foreign tourist influx. The Delhi-Agra-Jaipur Golden Triangle Circuit is must for majority of those arriving in Delhi. Amid reports of the first death from the vector-borne disease, the inbound tourist operators are keeping close watch on the situation.India is targeting to attract 1 per cent of world tourists by 2020 and about 2 per cent by 2025, banking heavily on India's strong tourism potential. However, the tour operators are apprehensive about the way things are getting managed by the Aam Admi Party (AAP)-controlled Delhi government amid the blame-game between the state government and the BJP-led civic bodies.