- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi! Get Ready For Second Consecutive Rainy Weekend
Delhi-NCR is gearing up for another spell of good rains this weekend as well. Rains are likely to commence around late evening of March 11th. Thereafter, intensity of rains will pick up and good showers will continue over the national capital on March 12th and 13th. Intermittent rains are likely to lash entire city during next 48 hours, with isolated sharp and short spells of heavy showers. But intensity of rain will be more during evening and night hours. There is also a possibility of thundersqualls over some places as well. So far the city has received 6 mm of rain. And with these rains approaching, the city is likely to surpass its monthly average rainfall of 16 mm. We can already see the cloud cover since Friday morning and in wake of this activity, the day temperatures will not rise above normal. Delhi has been witnessing above normal maximum temperatures for the last two days.