- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Gets Rs. 20,000 Crore Worth Of Road Projects
Arvind Kejriwal has given a green signal to PWD to speed up the 10 major road projects requiring a staggering investment worth Rs. 20,000 crore. The department in turn has already commissioned feasibility studies for these projects, including double- decker corridors with exclusive lanes for buses and roads for high-speed traffic and hopes to get approval from the apex planning body UTTIPEC in the next three to six months. The revival of these projects was signaled recently by PWD minister involving stretches for which the government will consider double-decker roads including the elevated road from Meera Bagh to Mukarba Chowk along the Najafgarh drain, the east-west corridor and its extension from Anand Vihar terminal to Tikri border via Peeragarhi and also from Azadpur to Rani Jhansi Road.