- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Govt: Bars And Restaurants Could Soon Be Open 24X7
The Delhi government is paving the way for the bars and restaurant in the national capital to stay open for business 24x7. A policy to slash the annual 24-hour excise license fees by 45 to 60 per cent for restaurants and bars inside hotels or motels. The 24-hour license reportedly attracts an annual fee of Rs. 40 lakh for seven star hotels, Rs 30 lakh for five-star and deluxe hotels and Rs 20 lakh for motels. Under the new police, the license fee would be slashed to Rs 12.60 lakh for seven-star restaurants of less than 75 seating capacity and Rs 16.80 lakh for seating capacity above 75, The Indian Express reported. For restaurants and bars in five-star and deluxe hotels, the annual fee for the 24-hour liquor license will be Rs 10.50 lakh for less than 75 capacity and Rs 13.70 lakh for more than 75. This proposal for the 2015-2016 excise policy, which is still subject to cabinet approval, is aimed at boosting tourism and the restaurant business.