- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Govt: Bill Waiver Scheme Yielded Rs 8.45 Crore
Delhi government's water bill waiver scheme has yielded Rs 8.45 crore revenue as payments of pending water charge in the first three weeks of its launch. Around 97 per cent beneficiaries of the scheme live in E,F, G and H category colonies including slums, unauthorised and resettlement colonies. Under the scheme, late payment surcharge is fully waived on domestic connections. Consumers living in E, F, G and H category colonies are fully exempted from paying pending bills while those in C and D colonies will get 50 and 75 rebate on pending bill amounts.Residents of A and B category colonies will get 25 per cent rebate. Domestic consumers having functional meters can avail the benefit of the scheme till July 31 while those without proper meter may also benefit from it by installing Delhi Jal Board (DJB) approved meters.