- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Govt Invites Private Firms To Revamp Delhi Schools
The Delhi government has invited private architecture and engineering firms to come forward with proposals to revamp the infrastructure in government schools.The public works department (PWD), the tourism department and the Delhi Transport Corporation have invited tenders from firms, with proposals for designs of international standard for school buildings, without escalation of cost. In its 70-point action plan, drawn up before the Delhi Legislative Assembly elections in February 2015, the Aam Aadmi Party had said that it will open 500 new schools in five years. the government had said while inviting private players.