- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Police Arrests Man For Abetting Wife's Suicide
Delhi Police Saturday arrested a 40-year-old man for allegedly abetting his wife?'suicide. The incident was reported from Vasant Vihar's Cooli Camp area on the night of March 17. When they called Rakesh, he said he had taken his wife's body to his village in Sambhal, Uttar Pradesh. However, his mobile phone location put him at Brijghat in UP. The police team reached the spot and arrested him. They also recovered the body. A call was received at 11 pm from the woman's brother saying sister Suneeta had died and his brother-in-law Rakesh has disappeared with the body. During questioning, the man said his wife hanged herself. The accused was involved in an extra-marital affair and the couple regularly fought over this issue, said an officer. A case was registered at Vasant Vihar police station under IPC sections 498(a)(domestic violence), 306 (abetting suicide) and 201 (destroying evidence).