- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Police Bust Gang Involved In Fake Insurance Scam
With the arrest of two persons, the Crime Branch of Delhi Police has claimed to have busted a gang of cheats involved in a fake insurance scam. The accused persons had duped many innocent people all over India on the pretext of providing huge dividend/bonus on existing Insurance policies. They had opened several bank accounts in different names on fake identities for receiving money from the victims and they used to withdraw the amount from ATMs. Police said that they had duped a senior citizen of Greater Kailash in Delhi of Rs 20 lakh by impersonating as LIC, income tax and RBI officers. They induced him to deposit the amount as income tax charges/clearance charges to claim the bonus. The arrested persons have been identified as Bhanu Pratap alias Sachin Goel (21) from Uttar Pradesh and Akshay Kumar alias Mayank Aggarwal (23) from Bihar. They were staying in rented accommodations in Sadarpur Colony, Sector-45, Noida. They were arrested on March 23 by a special police team from A-Block area of Noida Sector 46 while they were travelling in a new i-20 car. Police also recovered one mobile phone with SIM card and two ATM cards of two different bank accounts, used in commission of crime, from them.