- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Delhi Police Bust Gang Involved In Fake Insurance Scam
With the arrest of two persons, the Crime Branch of Delhi Police has claimed to have busted a gang of cheats involved in a fake insurance scam. The accused persons had duped many innocent people all over India on the pretext of providing huge dividend/bonus on existing Insurance policies. They had opened several bank accounts in different names on fake identities for receiving money from the victims and they used to withdraw the amount from ATMs. Police said that they had duped a senior citizen of Greater Kailash in Delhi of Rs 20 lakh by impersonating as LIC, income tax and RBI officers. They induced him to deposit the amount as income tax charges/clearance charges to claim the bonus. The arrested persons have been identified as Bhanu Pratap alias Sachin Goel (21) from Uttar Pradesh and Akshay Kumar alias Mayank Aggarwal (23) from Bihar. They were staying in rented accommodations in Sadarpur Colony, Sector-45, Noida. They were arrested on March 23 by a special police team from A-Block area of Noida Sector 46 while they were travelling in a new i-20 car. Police also recovered one mobile phone with SIM card and two ATM cards of two different bank accounts, used in commission of crime, from them.