- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Police To Get Leave For Wedding Anniversary
Personnel posted at police stations in Delhi will now get leave for their wedding anniversary and the birthdays of their children, a move aimed at helping them beat stress. Only in exceptional circumstances the leave/off may be refused after approval of the concerned SDPO. The circular was first issued in Delhi Police's outer district on Thursday before being sent to the remaining ones. The initiative was taken keeping in mind the increasing numbers of suicide cases with regard to police officials, many a time attributed to work stress.