- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Police Warns Of Stampede At World Cultural Festival
The Delhi Police has warned of "stampede", "pandemonium" and "utter chaos" unless shortcomings in the arena for the World Culture Festival, being organised by Art of Living Foundation on the Yamuna floodplains. In a letter to the Ministry of Urban Development after an inspection of the venue, along with the organisers, on March 1, police redflagged the "shortcomings", saying the stage, where the Prime Minister and several VVIPs are to be seated, lacks a structural stability certificate. The Central Public Works Department, Delhi government and Delhi Development Authority have refused to give the festival stage the mandatory structural stability certificate. The inspection team also observed that the organisers had initially promised seven pontoon bridges on the Yamuna. But so far only one pontoon bridge had been made and work on another pontoon bridge was underway.