- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi Teen Falls From Balcony While Throwing Water Balloons
A 13-year-old boy fell off the balcony of his relative's house on the first floor, while hurling water balloons at passersby in northwest Delhi's Rani Bagh on Saturday afternoon. The boy sustained injuries in his spine, head and neck. He was admitted to the intensive care unit of a private hospital in Netaji Subhash Place area. His condition was stated to be out of danger. Police said the boy, Aarthav Jindal, was playing Holi with his cousins on the balcony of his aunt's house when he fell down. No case was registered. The matter came to his notice on Wednesday when a seven-second CCTV video of the accident surfaced and went viral on social media. As there was no clarity on the location of the incident, the police checked hospitals across the city to find the boy. Within a couple of hours, we identified the hospital where the child was undergoing treatment. We approached the boy's family and gathered the details of the incident. The family did not suspect any foul play. Aarthav climbed up the iron railing to throw the balloon the farthest. But he lost his balance and fell off the balcony.