- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi To Get Foreign Help To Bring In Migratory Birds
Experts from 19 countries along with environmentalists in Delhi will come together to assess the reason for the decline in number of migratory birds to Sultanpur bird sanctuary and Asola wildlife sanctuary. Experts will also assist the wildlife department of Gurgaon to create artificial wetlands in Sultanpur sanctuary and see if they are equally effective in attracting winged visitors. If the experiment is successful, it will be replicated in the remaining forest areas of Gurgaon . Sultanpur bird sanctuary is famous for attracting several species of migratory birds from Siberia and other European countries during winters. However, the number of birds has declined over the years due to rampant construction activities surrounding the park and human intervention.