- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Vijay Nagar, Ghaziabad, : A railway over-bridge will be constructed at Dhobi Ghat soon. This will bring much relief to Vijaynagar residents. The GDA and Railways will jointly bear the cost of Rs 93 crore.
Electronic City, B Block, Noida : The proposed Metro station at Electronic City,the last station on the Noida Sector 32-62 Blue line corridor will now be shifted closer to NH-24 to help commuters enter Noida from the highway. The station will be located near a proposed subway and a bus stand.
New Delhi : The Delhi government has selected 30 principals from the 54 model schools in the Capital who will be sent to Cambridge University. The Delhi government had in its Budget, announced that it will send its teachers to universities like Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge to train them in best education practices.
East Delhi : A well-equipped municipal school was inaugurated at Dallupura village in East Delhi's Khichdipur area on Monday. Constructed at the cost of Rs 2.85 crore, the school has 20 rooms including two computer labs. In addition, to increase interest in literature among children, two rooms have been also reserved for library.