- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Municipal Corporation of Delhi : The South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) plans to construct high-end toilet complexes at important locations across south Delhi. The civic body has identified 94 sites for the project, the proposal for which will be placed in the standing committee meeting on March 21 for final approval.
Madhopura, Ghaziabad : A new train has been launched from Anand Vihar to Meerut. The MEMU (Mainline Electrified Multiple Unit) service started on Saturday bringing relief to thousands of commuters.
Rohini : Around 100 gyms will be set-up in public and society parks in north west Delhi's Rohini in coming months from MLA Funds. Leader of Opposition in the Delhi Vidhan Sabha, Vijender Gupta anounced on Friday after inaugurating open gyms at DDA park in Sector 13 and Sector 7.
New Delhi : Delhi government will conducting the 6th Car Free Day in North-East Delhi's Shahdara area, however this time there won't be a cycle rally like the other times but instead there will be an environment awareness march held. It will be observed between Shahdara and Loni Road.