- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Delhi : Delhi Commission for Women chief Swati Maliwal promised to work towards providing better living and working conditions to women wastepickers in Delhi. 13,000-strong body of wastepickers met her and AAP MLA Ajesh Yadav to put forth a memorandum of demands like free legal assistance toilets in the community.
Arvind Kejriwal's comments opposing the Sutlej-Yamuna Link canal, coming soon after the Jat agitation hit the city's water supply, drew an angry response from Haryana with its irrigation minister Om Prakash Dhankar asking Delhi to construct a separate canal from Nangal dam to source its water.
New Delhi : The electricity bills of Delhiites will go down by a maximum limit of 6% as the permission to power distribution companies to levy the fuel surcharge or power purchase adjustment cost (PPAC) by the Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission has lapsed on March 15.
Sector 28, Gurgaon : A deserted and abandoned factory in Gurgaon has become the playground of several artists' imagination. Surbhi Mehta and her other artist friends recently hosted an art gallery inside a deserted factory with the Hues of Winterline.