- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
District Hospital Takes Precautionary Measures Ahead Of Holi
The doctors of District Hospital have asked citizens to take precautionary measures like wearing long-sleeved clothes and applying oil on their body and hair while celebrating Holi. The hospital itself has taken precautionary measures ahead of Holi. The District Hospital has formed a special team of doctors to tackle emergency situations during the festival. The team consists of an emergency medical officer, seven doctors and seven supporting staff members. The medical labs and medicine stores in the hospital will also remain open on Holi.