- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
DJB: Waive Off Water Bills Pending Till November 2015
During the 126th board meeting, Delhi Jal Board (DJB) decides to waive off water bills pending till November 2015. A decision announced by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on completion of one year in office. DJB has approved a new structure of Rain Water Harvesting (RWH) system which does not require borewells besides taking several decisions to improve water distribution networks, water saving and improving sewage networks in the city. The benefits of the scheme can be availed from February 15 to August 31 by domestic consumers having functional water meters. All the charges of consumers living in E, F, G and H categories have been waived off while those in A, B, C and D categories have been given 100 per cent relief from late payment surcharge. Consumers in A and B categories will be given 25 per cent relief, those living in C category will get 50 per cent while 75 per cent exemption will be given to D category areas. The board has also extended the date of installation of the RWH structures to June 30.