- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
DMRC Installs More Metal Detectors At 50 Stations
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has installed additional Door Frame Metal Detectors at 50 stations to provide relief to commuters who had to wait in long queues for security check. Union Minister of State for Urban Development Babul Supriyo said during peak hours long queues for security check are observed at a few terminals or interchange stations of Delhi metro. Hence they have provided additional Door Frame Metal Detector at 50 stations. Responding to another query on solar energy, he said DMRC has installed roof top solar photo voltaic plants at 20 of its stations to enhance consumption of green energy. He said solar power generated by these plants is utilised for elevators/escalators and other auxiliary loads such as lighting loads and air conditioning.