- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Doctor Found Dead In New Delhi AIIMS, Cause Unknown
A doctor of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was found dead in his hostel room on Thursday. The police said he had not eaten for three days and had locked himself in. They found antidepressants and a used syringe in the room and are investigating whether he died of an overdose. Friends of Kunal Gupta told the police the third-year junior resident doctor had been unwell and stopped going to the hospital. One friend saw Gupta lying face down on his bed at the off-campus hostel near Masjid Moth on Wednesday. A forensic team took samples of medicines, including antidepressants, found in Gupta's room. The police have informed his family in Bihar and the body will be sent for post-mortem.