- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Domestic Help Steals Jewellery, Cuts Ears And Breaks Fingers
A maid tied up a 61 year old lady and beat her up in the wash room before cutting her ears off. The two maid helps then took her ear rings and fled the scene.The incident took place in DLF-1 flat on Monday and an FIR has been registered. The two maids also broke her finger in order to steal her diamond ring. In total, they fled away with jewellery worth 25 lakhs. The husband of the victim, Kamlesh was resting and recovering from an injury in the next room when the robbery took place. The domestic helps stuffed his mouth with a piece of cloth in order to gag him so he could not scream for help.