- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Drunk Driving Kills 2 And Injures 3 In Gurgaon
Five colleagues were drunk driving when their car overturned and hit a MG Road metro station pillar. The accident took place in the early hours of Saturday morning. Two people died on the spot while the remaining three were rushed to a private hospital. Their condition is said to be more stable now. The group was returning from a late night party when the accident happened. The car was a total loss. They were returning from a management trainee program at Radisson hotel.