- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Drunk Driving Kills 2 And Injures 3 In Gurgaon
Five colleagues were drunk driving when their car overturned and hit a MG Road metro station pillar. The accident took place in the early hours of Saturday morning. Two people died on the spot while the remaining three were rushed to a private hospital. Their condition is said to be more stable now. The group was returning from a late night party when the accident happened. The car was a total loss. They were returning from a management trainee program at Radisson hotel.