- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
DTC Conductor Caught Selling Fake Ticket Arrested
Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) conductor selling fake ticket was arrested. DTC?s vigilant department during regular checking found 78 fake tickets and when they went to the his house they found a machine that make fake tickets. Transport officers? informed that in the last week of February vigilance department caught conductor Manish Kumar red handed selling fake tickets and was handed over to police under Tehkhand Depot?s bus running in route number 433. They found during regular checking some suspicious ticket. When they found suspicious ticket from the travellers, the team?s one member hid his identity and asked the conductor to give ten rupees ticket. When the fake ticket was identified, the conductor was searched and they found a full block of fake tickets worth ten rupees each. They lodged an FIR in Lajpat Nagar police station and handed him over to police. After getting information from the conductor, the DTC is watching some officers and employees. Last year in the month of December, DTC had caught one fake officer.