- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
DTC Conductor Caught Selling Fake Ticket Arrested
Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) conductor selling fake ticket was arrested. DTC?s vigilant department during regular checking found 78 fake tickets and when they went to the his house they found a machine that make fake tickets. Transport officers? informed that in the last week of February vigilance department caught conductor Manish Kumar red handed selling fake tickets and was handed over to police under Tehkhand Depot?s bus running in route number 433. They found during regular checking some suspicious ticket. When they found suspicious ticket from the travellers, the team?s one member hid his identity and asked the conductor to give ten rupees ticket. When the fake ticket was identified, the conductor was searched and they found a full block of fake tickets worth ten rupees each. They lodged an FIR in Lajpat Nagar police station and handed him over to police. After getting information from the conductor, the DTC is watching some officers and employees. Last year in the month of December, DTC had caught one fake officer.