- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
DU Will Be Celebrating Bhagat Singh's Martyrdom Day
With much controversy spinning around Bhagat Singh, the Delhi University will be celebrating his Martyrdom Day on Wednesday. The varsity has organised a programme, which will take the students through the life of Singh and his associates. A guided tour to a cellar, which has been turned into a mini library has been organised for the day. The place holds an importance as Singh was reportedly imprisoned at the same place for a day. A collection of books on his life and display of scholarly works will be the main attraction. Earlier, there was no access to this area. On Wednesday, it will be specially opened for the students. Whether it will be accessible later or not, is a decision that we will think upon. It is a restricted place and it is physically impossible for everyone to get access to that area. The students will also get to know details of Bhagat Singh's life through this guided tour. The cellar is located at the Viceregal lodge. Recently, Chaman Lal, author of the book Understanding Bhagat Singh, was abused by alleged ABVP activists at Delhi University, where he was delivering a lecture on the freedom fighter.