- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
E-challans For Noida,Ghaziabad.
The Noida and Ghaziabad traffic departments will soon have special traffic enforcement centers.These centers will use digital platforms to deal with commuters.They will give e-challans and photo challans. The government has sanctioned funds for the setting up of the traffic enforcement centres, which will be used for the implementation of the integrated traffic management system and smart city surveillance system.The traffic police will now reach out to commuters and citizens quickly and easily on digital platforms.