- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
East Delhi: Six More Women Toilet Blocks Likely To Be Opened
With an aim to make PM Modi ?Swachh Bharat Mission? a success, a women toilet block was inaugurated in Krishna Nagar?s Central Park by Standing Committee Chairperson of East Delhi Municipal Corporation (EDMC) Lata Gupta on Tuesday. She said that development of women toilet block in the area would benefit local residents and visitors. Women constitute a big portion of workforce and public women toilets are a necessary utility in this scenario. Gupta also said that Krishna Nagar is a thickly populated area and developing a good number of public toilets is on the priority list of the civic body. Kalpana Jain informed that the urinal block has been developed with an approximate cost of Rs 1 lakh. She said that by the end of this month, six more women toilet blocks would be opened in the area.