- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Engineering Student Killed In Road Accident
Prateek Goyal, a 23-year-old engineering student was killed in a car accident on NH-24 in Ghaziabad on Monday. He was accompanied by two of his friends who escaped unhurt. The accident occurred around 3 am near Lal Kuan when the car spun out of control and crashed against a tree. Prateek, who was in the rear seat, received the full brunt of the impact.No case has been registered in the matter.