- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
New Delhi : The first Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit (TAES) organised by MITHILAsmita, a Madhubani Painting Social Enterprise, and New Delhi Institute of Management, in collaboration with ZUYD University Netherlands to strengthen the artisan sector in India on the 14th of January, 2017 in New Delhi.
Delhi : MITHILAsmita, a Madhubani Painting Social Enterprise, and New Delhi Institute of Management, in collaboration with ZUYD University Netherlands is organizing the first ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit 2017 to strengthen the artisan sector in India on the 14th of January, 2017 in New Delhi.
Delhi, India : The fashion industry is the second biggest polluter in the world, after the oil industry. How can we change this? Attend Sustainable Fashion Academy in New Delhi on this Monday 12th Dec to learn more.
Delhi, India : Union Human Resource Development Minister Shri Praksh Javadekar launched PARAM-ISHAN supercomputing facility at IIT, Guwahati on 19th September, 2016.