- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Portland, Oregon : Urmila Chauhan loves the color red and all women do, but she loves it for a different reason altogether. A social activist who was recently awarded the Voices of our Future Award by World Pulse, an international NGO, Urmila loves the color red cause it reminds her of blood.
Shipra Mall, Indirapuram : Breaking the Silence is a global campaign that is slowly gaining momentum in India. The goals and objectives of the campaign is to end superstitions and myths about menstruation cycles, and spread knowledge and awareness about a better, healthy and hygienic lifestyle.
Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu : Indians are known to be Yoga aficionados with several legendary Yoga teachers to have born in the last century alone. The birthplace of Yoga and as the world celebrates World Yoga Day, Indian are busy setting records.
IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal : Summer is upon us and students all over the country are preparing to get back to schools and colleges. Much has been said and done about the LGBT community with countless protests and candle march, but the situation of the LGBT community is no better than it was a decade ago.