- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Farukh Nagar, Gurgaon : Police were able to rescue 11 camels who were brutally packed in a single truck and were being transported illegally. The incident took place in Farrukhnagar. The accused claimed that they did it in presence of police officers.
Centre for Urban and Regional Excellence : The district government hospital in Noida has joined hands with a healthcare NGO, Cure India, in order to provide specially designed braces & shoes for Clubfoot patients. Clubfoot is a foot abnormality in which an infant's foot is twisted out of shape and position.
G Block, Sector 27, Noida : The district administration distributed 6800 pairs of shoes in a primary school in Nayabans village on Wednesday. After which Gautambudh Nagar district magistrate NP Singh held a meeting with all the entrepreneurs running shoe manufacturing units in Noida and Greater Noida.
Sector 21, Noida, : Monica, a resident of A-42, Sector 21, has lodged a complaint with the forest department when a 30-year-old Neem tree which she had planted was uprooted. The tree which was standing tall on the Noida Authority land had been cut to the root.