- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Amarpali Green, Indirapuram :
Gyanadaya is a community of old age youth ranging from 60 to 87 years age and has 60+ members. The way they celebrate their members birthday is very unique.
Every community member has to talk about something and entertain the birthday boy or girl his own way. Members write poems, songs, play musical instruments.
Mahagun Mansion, Indirapuram : The elderly of Mahagun society have something more in common than just the place they live in - the Gyandeep association. It is an association by the senior citizens of Mahagun which aims for its members to devote their time to literary , spiritual and musical pursuit.
Mahagun Mansion, Indirapuram : Started by a group of women, with a passion to help the people in need, Gyanyog helps underprivileged children in scaling up heights. The initiative is run by a team of four, Mrs Neelam Khullar, Mrs Jaya Verma, Mrs Suman Saxena and Mrs Promila Ghosh, in Mahagun society.
Mahagun Mansion, Indirapuram : Mr B.S Jass, resides in Mahagun society and can be often seen helping out the people in need. Mr Jass has become a well known name in and around the locality for his social services to the society. Jass is part of the initiatives, which help with giving financial support to the under privileged, supporting the poor.