- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Extension Of E-Tourist Visa Scheme To 37 More Countries From
The e-Tourist Visa (e-TV) facility will be extended to 37 more countries from tomorrow. The total count of countries under the scheme will become 150. The 37 countries are the following are Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Comoros, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Iceland, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Moldova, Namibia, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Swaziland, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Trinidad & Tobago, Zambia and Zimbabwe. Previously, the scheme had been extended to 113 countries at sixteen Indian airports designated for providing e-Tourist visa service. Since the launch of the scheme more than 7.50 lakh Visas have been issued under the scheme. At present on an average 3,500 e-Tourist Visas are being granted daily to foreign nationals.