- Vishwaguru Trust Helps In Promoting Modi's Ideologies Globally
- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
Family Releases Shocking CCTV Footage Of The Accident
Sidharth Sharma was a 32 year old marketing consultant in Delhi. He was returning home after office hours when a 17 year old juvenile ran his Mercedes over him. Now the family of the victim has a released the shocking CCTV footage of the accident.
The accused is a 17 year old juvenile, a class 12 student who was out for a joy ride with his friends when the accident happened. The accident took place on Monday night Delhi's Civil Lines Area.
The video clearly shows that Sidharth looked both ways for oncoming traffic before deciding to cross the road when the speeding Mercedes ran him over. Further the footage also shows that the juvenile made no attempt to avoid the accident. Sidharth tries to avoid the accident by trying to run towards the pavement when he gets hit by the car.
A case has been registered against the father of the juvenile who was later released on bail. The Delhi police may also file a case and fine the driver who was hired for the juvenile.
The juvenile will be an 18 year old in just five days. Other occupants of the car were also teenagers.
Video Source: The Quint