- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Fee-hike In IP University Colleges Will Be Rolled Back
After a week-long protest by students over retrospective fee hike in colleges affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday said the hike will be rolled back. A group of students took out a protest march from Civil Lines to his residence. Students from various colleges agitated against the 'unprecedented fee hike' by the university administration. According to the recent directions, students will have to pay an additional amount, as a part of their fees, for the last two academic sessions ( 2014-2015 and 2015-2016). The additional fees to be paid ranges between Rs 12,000- Rs 18,000 for each student.