- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Fire At Garment Factory In Gurgaon
A massive fire broke out at Rolex Hosiery garment factory in Sector 35 area of Gurgaon yesterday. Two floors were completely destroyed before the fire could be controlled. Over 12 fire brigades were called in for the rescue and it took 2 hours to control the situation. The incident took place at around 5 in the morning and spread quickly due the garment stock present in the area. The fire started from the ground floor an quickly engulfed the first floor.