- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Fire In Garment Factory In Noida.
A fire broke out on the ground floor of a garment factory in Sector 58 on Wednesday afternoon. It took five firefighters to douse the fire in about two-hours. No one was hurt in the fire. But clothes and goods worth Rs 2 lakh were destroyed. The fire may have been caused by a short circuit. A complaint was registered in Sector 58 police station.