- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Five-year-old Boy Allegedly Abducted From Outside His School
A five-year-old boy was allegedly abducted from outside his school by three persons who lived in the victim's residence as tenants in south Delhi's Vasant Kunj area. The incident took place on Wednesday, following which police registered a case and rescued the child in 24 hours from southwest Delhi's Kapasheda area. The boy's father Dharmender had approached the police, saying he had dropped his nine-year-old daughter and son to school but the boy, Rithik, did not return home. Police registered a case and launched a search operation.With the help of local intelligence, police soon zeroed in on Dharmender's tenants Sabir Ali, his wife Rinku Sarkar and their relative Dolly Mondol, all residents of West Bengal, who were also missing, police said. Sabir was arrested first, who led the police team to a hideout in Kapasheda area, from where the boy was rescued and the other two accused were arrested. During interrogation, the accused said they had to repay heavy debts for which they allegedly abducted the boy from outside Vasant Public School and they had plans to sell him. They were produced before a court, which sent them to 14 days judicial custody, they added.