- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
FMS Student Lands Pay Package Of 1.02 INR Crore
A Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) student landed the highest-ever international pay package of $150,000 (1.02 crore INR) in the history of the institution during the campus placements conducted this year. The highest domestic pay package in the FMS, which recorded 100% placements, stood at Rs 66 lakh per annum. The highest domestic package last year was Rs 35 lakh per annum, but it has almost doubled this year to reach the Rs 66-lakh mark. Around 210 students had participated in the placement drive this year.