- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Forest Department Uproots 30 Year Old Neem Tree
Monica, a resident of A-42, Sector 21, has lodged a complaint with the forest department when a 30-year-old Neem tree which she had planted was uprooted. The tree which was standing tall on the Noida Authority land had been cut to the root.When she questioned the RWA about it, they said the forest department had given them the permission to do so. Monica said that she found the wrong information about the tree in the permission letter & it should not have been cut. Now with the help of the district Magistrate of Gautam Budh Nagar, the forest department has been asked to replant a new tree in the place of the uprooted tree.