- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Free Braces For Clubfoot Patients In Noida.
The district government hospital in Noida has joined hands with a healthcare NGO, Cure India, in order to provide specially designed braces & shoes for Clubfoot patients. Clubfoot is a foot abnormality in which an infant's foot is twisted out of shape and position.If not treated on time, the foot remains deformed during adulthood too. The hospital gets around 100 clubfoot patients every month, who will now be provided with free shoes. The hospital & NGO want to spread the message that the clubfoot is a curable disease. For which they will appoint a counselor in the hospital to guide parents about it.