- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Free Medical Camp At Phanda Village Of Udaipur District.
"Rana Punja Chikitsya Seva Sansthan" is a organization which organize free medical camp for rural population of Udaipur district. With the help of "National Medical Organization ". Yesterday a camp was organised in the Phanda village. Dr Prakash Jain along with some volunteers came to the village at 10.30 am. They come from Udaipur. They also carried medicines for distribution to the poor. A total of 29 patients were diagnosed and treated in the camp. 2 patients diagnosed with serious illness and referred to RNT medical college. At around 3.30 pm Dr Prakash jain and his team returned to Udaipur.