- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Garden Tourism Festival To Start In Delhi From Friday
The 29th Garden Tourism Festival is about to begin in Delhi from Friday this week. The festival will continue for 3 days and will be supervised by the Delhi Tourism in association with the Government of Delhi.The venue is aptly decided as The Garden of Five Senses and the theme of the festival is Garden for Environment and Health. The Tourism Ministry is trying to showcase its rich horticulture and at the same time, promote tourism in the state.Another attraction for the tourists will be the Garden Baazar that will allow visitors to take plants, books and tools for gardening back home.