- First Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit Held At NDIM
- This Sabziwali From Indore Makes Sure You Eat Your Vegetables Fresh!
- Evoxyz Ensures Safety Of Your Child
- Be A Part Of The First Ever Traditional Art Entrepreneurship Summit
- CollarFolk, A Lifestyle Platform For Pet Lovers!
- Traxact: Documentation For Creative Professionals Just Got Easier!
- Now You Can Save The Environment By Using Plantable Books And Pencils!
- Actifend Assures Cybers Security At An Affordable Cost
- KlosetEdit Keeps Your Fashion Quotient Dynamic And Easy On The Pocket!
- My Sanika Eases The Financial Burden On Cancer Patients
Garment Trader Shoots Himself And Commits Suicide
A garment merchant reportedly shot himself and died on the spot with a .315 bore local country made pistol. He was taken to the Yashoda Hosdpital, Ghaziabad but died during treatment. A case has been registered in the Khoda Nagar police station area. Family of Shivender Omvir, the deceased say that he was doing good economically and that he had no enemies.