- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Gas Cylinder Blast In Sector 34
On Tuesday morning a fire broke out in a flat in Himgiri Apartment in Sector 34 of Noida.No casualties took place but a woman suffered minor injuries.According to the fire department the fire was caused due to a short circuit from an inverter.The flat belongs to Rohit Dixit who lives in the USA. On Tuesday morning his wife left for work and his mother was alone in the house. She was praying in the hall when the fire started in the balcony, which is at the rear of the flat. One of the neighbors noticed the fire in the balcony & called for help.Other residents and security guards reached the scene and immediately informed the police and fire department.The fire was doused out and the elderly woman was rescued.