- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
GMC Violates NGT Court Orders, Clears Waste In A Single Day
A petition was filed in NGT by the Society for Protection of Environment and Biodiversity, an NGO & citizen Sushil Raghav, on the issue of green belts against the GMC. According to the petition, the green belts in the city have become a place to dump solid waste illegally. On Friday morning the court found out that GMC had violated the court's previous order of cleaning the green belts. So the court ordered GMC to clear all the dumped waste in Sai Upvan. The GMC official were asked to return to the court in the evening with a detailed report and photographs of the place as evidence. The officials somehow managed to clear the area by evening.