- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Green Corridor: Save 2 Lives In Delhi
A green corridor was created in Delhi on Thursday to transport a liver and a heart which helped in saving the lives of two men. The Delhi Police helped in creating the green corridor by allowing ambulances carrying the liver and heart to move unhindered. According to AIIMS director Dr MC Misra, the liver and heart were flown to Delhi from Indore, following which it was brought to AIIMS from IGI airport through a green corridor, created at around 10 AM on Thursday. The fresh lease of life to two patients was given by a 35-year-old man, who was declared brain dead in Indore. It was transplanted in a 52-year-old woman, a resident of Kalkaji who suffered from Dilated Cardiomyopathy, a condition in which the heart's ability to pump blood is decreased because the heart's main pumping chamber, the left ventricle, is enlarged and weakened along with with severe Left ventricular dysfunction (LVD). The liver was transplanted to a adult at the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences(ILBS), who is doing well after the surgery.