- Heavy Rain Brings Out Severe Sewage Problems
- Life OK Launches It's New TV Show Nagarjun...EkYoddha
- Water Waste Due To Pipe Line Damage
- Is S.A.E Club Making NIT Kurukshetra The Detroit Of Haryana?
- Plantation Took Over The Unexpected Area.
- Priyanka Chopra Nominated For Teen Choice Awards
- 10 Facts About The Orlando Shooter, Omaar Mateen
- Vriksha Mitra Abhiyan
- High-Profile Sex Racket Busted In Mumbai
- Revamping Sultanpur National Park
Green Fund Proposed To Promote Solar Plants Installations
The Delhi government has proposed a ?green fund? to keep the air clean by promoting solar plant installations. The fund will come from the amount collected from the cess levied on diesel. This will be used as an incentive or subsidy to people who generate more than 1,000 units of electricity via solar plants. The Delhi government had recently organised a discussion with the city?s RWAs to formulate effective policies to conserve electricity. The Power Minister Satyendar Jain had said the government will not allow a hike in tariff rates. He also asked the RWAs to approach the court to allow the CAG audit of discoms.